i like the bacon cheddar and the three cheese
I've only tried Fuddruckers once and I wasn't impressed. What's the best burger they have?
i like the bacon cheddar and the three cheese
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
My wife's cousin owns the Purple Cow. We get our food there 1/2price. The only problem is that they stay so damn busy.
Fuddruckers is awesome. It's a shame they don't have one in Kingsport any more. Have to drive all the way to Johnson City for one.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: centennialdawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My wife's cousin owns the Purple Cow. We get our food there 1/2price. The only problem is that they stay so damn busy.</div></div> Yeh backed out onto the road busy everytime i go by there.
GO VOLS
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i like the bacon cheddar and the three cheese </div></div>
oh, I do too.. Jesus H Christ.. it's so good..
it's shut down now, but the best burger I've eaten in my entire life was from Planet Hollywood in St. Louis.. I have no idea what they used, etc.. but I can still taste that burger.
The best burger I have had in a long while was at a Red Robin in North Carolina.
Planet Hollywood does have some good burgers, so does Hard Rock Cafe. Though when your paying 10 bucks it better be good right?
Bookmarks